A tire and wheel alignment every 6,000 miles can greatly extend the life of your tires. At Tires Plus, we provide a wide range of alignment services performed by certified alignment technicians. With every wheel alignment package, we will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system.
- Check your tire condition and air pressure.
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles (if adjustable) to the manufacturer’s specifications. (Additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles. See your customer service advisor for details.)
- Road–test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward.
- Provide you with a printout containing your vehicle’s “before” and “after” alignment readings
STEERING & SUSPENSION SERVICES
If your car’s steering and suspension aren’t performing, you’re in for a bumpy ride…literally. At the first sign of noise when driving over bumps, trouble turning, uneven tire wear, or wandering wheels, stop by your local Tires Plus. We repair or replace key parts, including:
- ball joints
- sway bar links
- center links
- idler arms/pitman arms
- rack and pinion units
- tie rod ends/sleeves
- CV joints/boots
- CV axle half shafts
- shock absorbers
- coil springs
universal joints and springs